Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello again, I am sewing away in AZ. The weather is just beautiful, but I still make time to sew a little bit everyday. I have been walking every AM with Daisy and she and I and Tom too, are all doing well. Tom is golfing about 3 to 4 times a week. That leaves me with a lot of time to work on my project.
I took a class at The Olde World Quilt Shoppe near here with Lisa Bongean. She is the designer of the Primitive Gatherings fabrics and patterns and has a shop in Menasha, WI. Here is my project from the class

The pattern is called Needful Things. The class was all day and so much fun. I would love to visit her shop. It is about 1 hour north of Milwaukee, so maybe a two day trip with other quilt shop stops. Anyone interested?

My hand appliqued Country Whip Rose top finish, but needs to be quilted.
A really fun machine appliqued quilt top!
The colors are better in the last picture.

An Easter Runner from Shabby Fabrics, needs to be quilted.

A little side project done with a mini twister tool from Primitive Gatherings and a kit put together during the class at the Olde Quilt Shoppe.
The center is only 6 1/2", don't know what I'll do with it, maybe a pillow.

Some more zipper pouches. I made 5 golf and 5 valentines, I love those things!!

And I am working on a baby quilt for a friend who recently had her first grandchild. It was a kit from the Olde World Quilt Shoppe.


It needs to be quilted. I think it will be so cute!!
Hope you are all happy, healthy and busy too!!! C




1 comment:

  1. We are glad you are back! Love all your projects and I too would love to visit Lisa's shop.

    ReplyDelete