Friday, September 10, 2010

Libertyville



Today is just beautiful and I just got home from walking the dogs. Zelda here in the house and yard, with only a few minor head-on collisions with posts and furniture. I think because she has lived here her whole life, all is very familiar. So now to get ready for my England trip. Patty and are very excited and working on only taking carry-ons for our week+ trip. It is a challenge! I think you will see a lot of black/gray outfits in our pictures. I have worked it so I am going to be able to blog using my iphone from England so hopefully you see get a DAILY update with pictures.
Our other big news is that Sarah is getting a Schnauzer puppy next week. She is a distant relative of Z and D's and we think black and silver and her name is Ruby. She was born 7/12 which is Sarah's BD too, and hence the name Ruby, for July's birthstone. Cute. I will post pictures of her as soon as I have them, probably next Friday. Will try to post again this weekend, sorry I have been remiss with the move home etc. Love you all, C

No comments:

Post a Comment