Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spoiler Alert for Alyssa

Since arriving in Az I have been sewing like crazy. This is picture of a king sized quilt I made for Alyssa and Megan, a Civil Union present. It was a massive undertaking and probably the last king sized quilt I will ever make. My arms are sore from the final piecing. It measures 110 x110 and NO I will not be trying to machine quilt it myself. This one goes to Joni as soon as I receive the backing fabric.




I also made my second "Peek-a-Boo" quilt. This one I will bring home to IL and machine quilt it myself. I just love it.



And I have been working on the Farmer's Wife blocks and the blocks from Blocks from the Past. The two pictures of the pieced blocks are the one's Cheryl Miller gave out in our Jan. meeting of the Farmer's Wife Sampler Club at the Ye Olde Quilt Shoppe in Cave Creek AZ. And the picture of the appliqued blocks are blocks from the Teach Yourself Blocks From the Past  book.






2 comments:

  1. Yes, I just printed all these pictures. They all are beautiful. I just don't know how you get so darn much done. b

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very productive! I adore the applique blocks! Will you set them with your FW blocks, which by the way look fabulous. See you next Friday!

    ReplyDelete