Thursday, August 26, 2010

Comments from Barb



Hi all, I copied this from an email I received from Barb!! Here are pictures of Barb and her first sampler made ????

from Barb--
Sorry,........... I TRIED

Love to read your blog, just have a devil of a time getting on there!
O.K. I have been sewing, made another "I Spy" quilt, need to pin it and
quilt it yet though.
Made 2 table runners for Debby's table, one was a Christmas and another
fall one.
Then did my school bags and turned them in already, AND have sewed
7 tops for service workshop. Not as good as you are to put them together
pin and tie them!

I have been babysitting this summer, IT WORKED OUT, girls were good,
they are both 7 now, so good to take with etc. Only this Thursday left,
they start school on Monday. Feel good I could help out.

That quilt (or whatever it is) that Dorothy did of her father.........................WOW
that is something! Congratulations of your "honorable mention" very nice.
October 4th it is, I do have this "I Spy" quilt to work on.
My grandkids in Wisconsin wanted mine so much, I just couldn't
part with it.................so they don't know I'm doing one for them.

See you soon, and if I don't talk with you, have a wonderful trip.
Love ya, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment