Friday, September 2, 2011

Dorothy's Nuts and Bolts



Dorothy sent me these pictures of her Nuts and Bolts quilt. I hope she doesn't mind that I am putting them on the blog. The quilt is absolutely beautiful and the quilting is an inspiration. I will be quilting my latest Nuts and Bolts (same fabric as Dorothy's ) but my quilting is no where nearly as beautiful. She will have to give me-- "Teacher"(ha) and all of the Monday Quilters some Free Motion quilting lessons when she visits Libertyville this November. Maybe we have a new TEACHER. Are you up to it, Dorothy??

1 comment:

  1. I like Dorothy's Nuts and Bolts. I never made one. Anna gave me a job again. We bought fabrics
    in Omaha,when we were there last weekend. She
    picked colors that will go well in their living-
    room. I will try and work on it when I can.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete