Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pet Update etc.

When all I am blogging about are my pets, would you be surprised that I am still doing a little sewing/quilting and knitting?? I did finish the Carrie Hall Applique Sampler top with a very cute border. I will take a picture of it and post soon. I am also working on a kit for a Christmas runner that I bought from the Shabby Fabricswebsite, my newest favorite! Picture of that will also be posted soon.
I have the dogs confined to the kitchen and have set up my sewing machine on the kitchen table. Nothing is happening very fast because Zelda is now requiring more attention as she is more and more confused and will have an accident if not taken out almost every 1/2 to 1 hour. She is also totally lost, can't seem to follow our voices, it is so sad. I will be talking to the vet later today or tomorrow (she is off today) about our options. I am pretty much confined to the kitchen myself.
Chili is much better after spending 3 days/2 nights at the vet's office being IV hydrated. She(the vet) wanted us to bring home the IV hookup but we said- no. We just don't think the cat would chose(if she could) to be hooked up to an IV everyday or so for an hour, and if you know my total lack of nursing skills or desire to be a nurse, you understand that decision. So far she is eating better, using her litter box, drinking (but how much is the BIG ?) More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment