Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I started this blog for a couple of reasons, one to keep track of my sewing/quilting projects on a fairly regular basis and to keep friends and family up to date on the whereabouts and "what abouts"of Tom and I. Knowing myself fairly well after 60+ years I am not surprised that I am having problems keeping current. But once again I WILL TRY HARDER.  This time I am not even going to let anyone know (via an email) that I am back with my blogs and pictures. So if you happen to check in please let me know by commenting or sending me an email. Thanks.
Okay a quick overview of my sewing projects since Sept and then tomorrow (??) I will post pictures and maybe an explanation of the project, who it was for etc.
I have made 9 1/2 Lutheran World Relief (LWR) quilts, 1 Yellow Brick Road twin, many, many Farmer's Wife blocks and Blocks from the past blocks for a sampler quilt, a basket quilt (from Farmers Wife blocks), 1 Christmas Runner, 1 Christmas Wall hanging (Tree), 1 Christmas wall hanging (Little Winter House), second Yellow Brick Road for the Sisterhood.  I had 5 quilt tops finished but not quilted in Sept and I sent one to Joni (Cracked Pots), machine quilted 3 myself (Bright log cabin, Spider Web (UGH) and a Nuts and Bolts), and still have one to do (Fiesta).  I have knitted 2 hats and a pair of mittens and finished a scarf. Whew! that's where the time went!!

No comments:

Post a Comment