Friday, December 30, 2011

 Hi, I am not sure if I have already posted a picture of my Basket Sampler. This is done in Fig Tree fabrics and most of the blocks are from the Farmer's Wife Sampler book. I am now thread basting it and I am going to try to hand quilt it.  It is small as the blocks are all 6", so hopefully it will be managable.




This is the Yellow Brick Road twin top I made for a raffle for breast cancer survivors.. I am going to try to machine quilt it tomorrow, Sat. before we leave Sun. for our 3 day car trip to AZ. If I get all my gathering, packing and shipping done today, maybe tomorrow will be a quilting day!!!



Here are the hat and mittens I made for my little friend, Anna, who lives next door. The yarn kit is from Morehouse Farms, which has the BEST stuff for knitting.

Sunday we leave for AZ and should arrive on Tues afternoon. I hope you all have a happy New Year and please keep in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Christine, you are so busy! Hope your trip was OK. I like the little basket quilt.

    ReplyDelete