Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lutheran World Relief Quilts for 2012

This is a picture of my 9th Lutheran World Relief quilt for 2012. I started in Sept. after the Quest for Quilts day I posted about previously. My goal is to personally make 24 LWR quilts this year. I have already cut all the kits.I have shipped 6 kits and backs to AZ for Jan, Feb and March. I am currently tying April #2. I decided to do April's quilts ahead of time since we will be returning to IL in mid-April and Alyssa and Megan are going to have their civil union on May 12 with a celebration dinner at Ivanhoe so I will be busy helping them get ready for that.


 I am always looking for cotton fabrics for these quilts. Would love to get fabric for $2 on sale but sometimes go to $3 a yard. Most of the fabrics I use have been donated. If you have any fabric you are never going to use, please pass it on. Thanks. C

No comments:

Post a Comment